Sunday, February 21

Precursor



This is my blog about my journey after quitting smoking cold turkey.

I know that most smoker's want to, but have various excuses preventing them. Mine varied; "I'm addicted", "I like it", "I don't have a good enough reason to quit". Ultimately, what it came down to was that I wanted to quit these shit sticks eventually.

I am scared. Cancer, emphysema, blood clots, heart disease, death. It all scares the pants right off of me. I know that one day I'll die, but at this moment in my life, I don't feel like accelerating it.

But, I think what scares me the most is that even though I am committed to quitting now, what about months, years down the road? I feel like because I've already had the history, it'll be easier to pick it back up. I don't want that to be me. I don't want to have to go through this nonsense again.


Please ask me questions if they exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment